3/18/11

What We Say To Ourselves




I have started back up my Master's Program and have come to a great realization...that when I have to be disciplined in one area it helps me be disciplined in all areas. Now that I am back in school I am entirely ready to devote time to my blog. The interesting thing is, that when I started this blog I did it for myself. Then, as people started to read my blog my people pleasing came out and none of my thoughts seemed good enough for posting. However, this blog helps me stay connected to my spiritual an introspective side,

So, for what is worth to my readers, I am back. But what it is worth to me, is that I see how important journaling is for me. That is what this is after all, a journal of my growth and life.

Last Friday I celebrated 16 years sobriety, and I am so grateful that God has given me this gift.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Auditorium Dr,Redding,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment